Saturday, September 12, 2009

Homecoming Posters

Homecoming is the BIGGEST event of the year for the Provo High cheerleaders. There's lots of decorating that has to be done. We have to decorate the school with streamers and signs but the worst part is decorating the football field. At first it sucks but when everything is done and decorated it looks awesome but I absolutely HATE making the posters for homecoming! The football field has posters going all the way around it and there's tons of balloons. Well each cheerleader had to make five posters by September 10 but I was stupid and procrastinated cause I thought they weren't due till the next week so I started making my posters the day before. Thankfully I had some helpers! Carson and Mason came to the rescue and helped me make my posters! Nicole also came over and made her posters. My backyard was filled with green, black, and white. We had the most random things holding down the posters such as a hose, a cooler, chairs, and bricks. These are some pictures of what my backyard looked like.

Here were the first 2 posters
There were more posters to the left that you can't see

This is what I looked like after making posters.... it was horrible!!


I'll be sure to put up pictures of what the homecoming game looked like next week =)


No comments:

Post a Comment