Sunday, September 20, 2009

Homecoming Game

Homecoming week has been so so so busy for me! I had cheer practice after school and during lunch which kinda sucked cause I didn't eat but in the end it was worth it cause Friday night at the game we won!! We beat Timpanogos High School, the score was 7 to 21. It was a tough game but we won and my cousin Bryce thought Provo would lose but we didn't so HA! Anyways we decorated the field with TONS of posters and balloons, the cheer dance for half time was awesome, the run through poster was sweet, and Provo won so it was a great night! Here are some pictures of the decorated field and game!

Here are some of the balloons that were all around the stadium

Run through poster
We made posters that went around on the whole inside and outside



Seth, Tanner, and Cole

Provo Fans!

Cheer Dance



My cheer captain, Riki, was second attendant for Homecoming Royalty!
Me, Suzy, and Kiersten who just got her braces off =)


No comments:

Post a Comment