Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Ask

So I'm talking to one of my best friends on the phone tonight and all of a sudden someone knocks on my door really loud and I jump! I keep thinking to myself "who the heck is knocking on my door that loud?!" I was a little afraid to go see who was at my door so I look through the window and see a wagon and at the moment my eyes grown big and I just scream!! I swing open the door and there's a piece of paper that said "Kami". At this point I knew what was going on =) here are some pictures of the ask to homecoming:

What I found on my porch
Me looking happy haha =)
The note!




3 comments:

  1. This isn't that retarded kid is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorie. . .be nice. . .this IS a public blog. And Kami. . .what retarded kid? Fill me in ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the kid I'm going to homecoming with is way awesome!! The other kid that Dorie is talking about isn't retarded ha he's just a stalker!!

    ReplyDelete