Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Wizard of Oz

My sister, Krista, teaches 6th grade and it's always been a tradition for me to go to her class on the day of their Halloween party. I love this day because I get to dress up and spend some time with my sister! Well the 6th grade team this year was the Wizard of Oz. I was lucky and go to be apart of this! I was Glinda the good witch from the North, Krista was the wicked Witch of the West, Jen was the Scarecrow, Tiffany was Dorothy and she also brought her dog to be Todo, and Troy was the Tin Man. The 6th grade team won for the best Halloween costumes =) here are some pictures... enjoy!









The 6th Grade Class


I got to get Cache to be in the parade


After going to the school I was lucky and got to babysit the Cache man for a bit... we were bored so we took lots of pictures but this one was my favorite!


Thanks for letting me come to you class Krista it was fun! And Cache thanks for the being the cutest little boy ever! Love you both! Also thank you to Mrs. Bourne's 6h grade class you guys are awesome! Hopefully I can come visit again soon =)





2 comments:

  1. How fun! Waaaait. . .does this mean u played hooky from school??? Hmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yep and i'm glad i got to miss school =)

    ReplyDelete