Monday, November 16, 2009

Favorite Cache Moments

Today I was looking at some pictures of me and the Cache man and I remembered all the fun times I had with him. He always makes me smile when I'm a little down, all he has to do is flap his arms and put on his big smile. I love it when I get to babysit him because he does the funniest things and he teaches me lots of patience! Well Cache I love you so much and you're getting so big... you're getting tall so I'm glad to see you got your dad's genes in that area haha. Here are some pictures of my favorite moments with Cache!
Cache loved pictures even before he was born haha





First time holding Cache... I woke up at 3 in the morning and got all dressed up to meet this cute little kid, first impressions are very important =)


Cache's first time to the Shelley house!


Cache's first cowboy hat


Baby Blessing


4th of July


First time golfing


Our nap we took after spending some time with the 6th grade class


His cute Halloween costume =)


Cache I love you lots!
Kaleb, Lyla, and Grant don't think I've forgotten about you! I'll write about you soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment