Tuesday, March 6, 2012

*~Best Friends~*

Life has been so crazy the past three weeks! I've had tests, midterms, and more fun tests. I can honestly say I've had it with school and I'm ready for the summer to be here. Only 51 more days of school, but who's counting. Anyways, as I said before, life has been one crazy mess and spring break is next week! I hope I can survive three more days of school and then I'm off to Las Vegas with my mom. Even though so many things are going wrong I'm so grateful for the best friends I could ask for. These girls are always there when I need a good laugh, a shoulder to cry on, vent to, or sit and do nothing with. 



"There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and just live a little better."
-Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment