Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Ask to Prom!

Ask Number 1!
Sorry this is so late!! But about two weeks before prom... well on a Monday Seth Lim Lee asked me to prom =) his plan didn't turn out so well because Steve kinda ruined it. Seth was going to put gold fish in my bathtub but I was home and Steve forgot to tell him that I was home so he ended up leaving the gold fish on my porch.
My cute friend Sam as my model =)

Ask Number 2!
So the day after Seth asked me to prom my dad calls me downstairs so I go downstairs and I find something on my porch...



At first I was thinking Crap! I just got asked to prom.... I don't want to turn anyone down! Wait, I don't know a Chad at Provo but I know a Chad from Timpanogos!
Yep! I got asked to the Timpanogos prom which was a week after mine so I got to go to two proms it was sooo much fun!!




1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wanna see the Timpanogos prom pics too! ;)

    ReplyDelete