Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Bean Museum

Last Monday Carson and I decided to take Kaleb to the Bean Museum and we had lots of fun! I'll admit that when I was little I was deathly afraid of all the animals in there, it creeped me out a ton. Well here I am eleven years later and I was still scared of the animals. I was holding onto Kaleb or Carson the whole time! Especially when we saw the grizzly bear. I was so shocked that Kaleb wasn't scared one bit! He kept going close to the animals and taking pictures with them. When he saw a cool animal he would said "Hey Kam! Take a picture of this one!" he was so excited to see everything.

Kaleb the way to the museum =)

Yep, they were excited haha

If you look close their faces weren't too happy about this, they were a little sick of pictures but if you know me then you know I love pictures!







Kaleb wanted a funny picture before we left =P

After we went to the museum we went to Wal-Mart and got him his favorite candy, a cotton candy ring pop! Thanks for coming with me and Carson K-bug you rock!

1 comment: