Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some Awesome Treats!

In cheer on Tuesday night I screwed up my back pretty good. My joint was locked but I didn't want to get it fixed so the next day I go to cheer and start stunting... I make my back worse so I go to the wonderful athletic trainer Donny Bills! He tried to unlock the joint and it killed!! I left the training room crying and my good friend Brad saw and later that night brought me a good well soon card, a teddy bear, and some awesome sugar cookies with pink frosting... my favorite =) thanks so much brad!


Yes, this is how I look after cheer practice =P

Today I went back to Donny and he has officially fixed my back even though it hurt like crazy!! I'm pretty sure the trainers (Kyle and Cody) had a good laugh at my red red face. Oh well, at least my back is fixed! Thanks Donny!

No comments:

Post a Comment