Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 7th

This week has been the most stressful week so far. I had the junior cheer clinic where the cheerleaders get to have tons of little girls come and be cheerleaders for a week and then they get to perform at a game. Well on top of this I had tons of homework which isn't so fun. Because of this stressful week I had a little break down at school but because I have the coolest friends ever they made my day!! On October 7th in my 5th period class one of my good friends sent me flowers! I was so happy when I got them! I had no idea who gave them to me but whoever they were THANK YOU SO MUCH ;) and to make this day even greater Seth made me the most amazing video!! I watched it a lot. So thank you Seth for being awesome and thank you to the person who sent me the flowers! You totally made my week!!




The Flowers I Got =)


1 comment: